- Last Updated: April 4, 2017
- Personal Information. We collect Personal Information when you communicate with or submit information or content to us. By providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues. Personal Information means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
- Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. When you visit our site, we receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and from cookies and similar technology. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors' computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. We also collect information, such as anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology.
- Location Information from Your Mobile Device. We may collect and store your location information if you enable your mobile device to send it to us.
- Internal Usage. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve our services.
- Aggregate Data. We may anonymize and aggregate data collected through the website and use it for any internal purpose within our firm to improve our website and marketing outreach.
- Marketing. We may use aggregate information and/or Personal Information for any purpose, including for marketing purposes and to transmit information to you that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. We may allow access to data collected to enable the delivery of online advertising on this website, or otherwise facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes.
- Underage Users. Because we do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under the age of 18, we also do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information.